Sunday, August 16, 2009

Today is my doll's birthday

My niece has turned 10 today. She is the first grand child of our family. I still remember how much we were excited to this addition. God! my brother and i were crazy about her. We were used to watch her sleeping for hours. She was a like a little doll for us with whom everyone wanted to play. She still enjoys the special place.

Her intelligent talks and incessant questioning sometimes irritate but they reflect her deep down thinking. As she is the first child and the pampered one, she is extra sensitive toward attention. She enjoyed the only special place for four years but when her brother arrived to share everyone’s attention, she could not accept it. At this age also, she still fights why nana or khala or mamo kisses the choto. Hahaha once she said “No one loves me. haye Allah mai paida hi kiyun hoi”. Anyhow, she would definitely realize one day how much everyone loves her.

She keeps me as her ideal. How I talk, how i walk, how i dress up, she follows every thing. See how much she is stupid. I think all children fantasize their khala and mamo alot. That's my personal veiw. heheh My brother in law says that she talks alot like me and she has even adopted my spotaneous style of talking. Well I think she is blessed then. Although my brother in law does not agree with me but who cares.

She is completely in love with my stuff. Whenever she comes to stay at our home, i can find nothing at its place. She adores my shoe and scarf collection. Tries every thing with my hand bags on and acts like she is also going to office. Well I simply love all this. But I irritate when she plays games on my cell :x

Well baby! I love you so much. And it is you who tells me that I can also be followed as a role model :) Thank you very much :P hehehe

Here you are:

One week old :)

At four months

Six month oldie :P
One year Old
Two year Old

I think she was 3 here :/

Yes teeth growth shows that she's a big girl now :D


It's her favourite pic :)
And it's my fav :D
May Allah bless you with long life, health and success. Ameen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...