Thursday, August 6, 2009

yeah trapped completely

Well you can expect every thing from children.


It reminds me an interesting incident. Long time ago, my nani got a severe back injury and doctors advised her to sit only on the lawn chair, dont know why. Our lawn chairs were some how like these:

Those were made of iron completely and were very delicate and stylish. Their shape was slightly easy than those of in the pic above. So my nani used to grab her chair every where. Even the chair accompanied her in the TV room too.

Bari ammi was quite bulky those days (she is very weak now. May God bless her with healthy life). We were used to call her 'bari ammi'. At that time, I used to believe that every person has two mothers, one mama and the other is bari ammi. Once my friend told me about her nani. And I asked bari ammi innocently 'who is our nani?' She still laughs whenever she remembers that.

Khair i was telling you the incident. We all were watching a drama on PTV (the only channel then). Nani was as usual sitting on her lawn chair. AZ (my bro) was just 6 to 7 years old then. He used to wander one room to another whenever we watched any play. He didn't have any interest in dramas. So as the routine excersice, he tried to flee from there. As TV room was khacha khach full, so he tried to escape by crawling under nani's chair. We didn't notice that. Suddenly Nani screamed 'aaaahnnn' , followed the voice of 'kharchtchtch'. The delicate supporting rode under the chair was broken and nani was on AZ. She tried but couldn't stand up. AZ was brutally trapped under the broken chair with heavy duty nani on it. I still remember his moti moti eyes were getting more moti. We were trying to help nani in raising up but she had the severe back ache and mama was trying to pull AZ's legs. Fortunately papa was home. He reached there and with great strength lifted nani up in his arms and set AZ free. hahaha......Papa was asking AZ 'what were you doing under the chair?' He replied after correcting his breath 'mai tu dosray room mai ja raha tha' (I was going to the other room). Papa responded angrily: 'I didn't know this way also goes to the other room'. Whenever we recall the incident, dont know why AZ gets embarrassed. hehehe :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA
    boht acha hoa AZ bhayi k sath

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha........after the incident nani said 'mai nay tu socha itna kamzoor sa hai ye tu gaya'. And I instantly made headline 'A grand son dies with suffocation under his grand mom'.hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...