Friday, August 7, 2009

Hang on!

Interveiw went on really good. I am informed by the USAID that my hanging in the air would continue till further their instructions..... ahhhh..........The time is not defined. I think it would take good three to four months. My admission is late and they are trying to adjust me in the Spring 2010 Semester. Embassy will hold my passport till then. And why it is late? Just because of their Mission in Pakistan. Damn lazy people!! Khair I am not alone. All other girls are with me. God knows if I' ll be able to snatch a seat in that semester or not. Let hope for the very best. Dont know why I am getting so much down these days.

2 comments:

  1. Waiting times are the most frustrating part of the process.
    Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right. I need loads of patience :)

    Thanks for the wish

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...