Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My tie fascination

Yes it’s really weird but I feel helpless sometimes in staring the necktie of the person in front of me. Some say they judge people’s personality by talking to them. Well I usually judge how much other person is sophisticated by checking his tie. hehe I know it’s odd but I do that unintentionally. I hate to talk to those people who are used to wear neckties of sharp colors and of miserable designs matlab kabhi tu hua but rooz.... Nai seriously if you don’t have a taste for neckties don’t put them on. What’s the heck in it? But people think they look smarter in bharkeeli ties. God it is really difficult to control my tongue by saying some thing at such moments.


I do have an excellent taste in buying neckties and I love praising myself. I hope no one would have any problem with it. Any problem? Whenever I go for shopping I cant stop myself buying a tie if it looks cool. Let me clear it, I am used to buy neckties for my father and brother and it is the only shopping, which I enjoy a lot except my own stuff. Although they say that I have good taste in males’ stuff rather than females’. Damn!! I know it’s wrong. I have good taste in both...any problem?? :D

My brother does not know how to make knot of necktie. Whenever father’s not at home, and AZ needs to go somewhere with necktie on, he starts fighting with me that I should at least learn to make a tie-knot. And I always feel embarrassed don’t know why. Given my fascination, I should learn it.


So these days, I am practicing making tie-knots. My father makes a very complicated knot. AZ is trying to learn a simple knot from his friend and we both are practicing it these days. A necktie always lies right next to his pillow, he and I try it each passing by. Honestly speaking, I always forget from where to start and which part should be up and which down. I usually make very ridiculous knots and insist that it is really fine. And AZ always protests that he will not wear it at all. I hope I will learn it soon. Lol…..


People who remain in my memory and would remain there forever are just because of their neckties of soft colors and fine designs and their nicely made up knots. The tyranny is that they do not know I like them and why. I will always remember my ex-boss who had a really very nice collection of neckties and he used to make beautiful knots. I still remember his light pink and sky blue ties. White’s design was really good. Although I did not like most of his attitudes but I always gave him the tie-based margin. Once I heard him telling some one that his wife used to shop for his stuff. Well I always admired her and her taste hehe but in case of ties only :P Sometimes mom asks me: “did you see that guy”? And I replied “He …oh God…. He was so indecent. Did you see his cheap tie?”


Don’t think that I will myself someday try necktie, never rather girls wearing neckties look clumsy to me. Girls’ necks are only made to wear necklace or scarf and neckties suit to men only.Carefully selected neckties matching with their shirts, definitely enhance the looks of someone. People with pathetic collection of ties should reconsider their taste as girls do notice their ties too :P

2 comments:

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...