Thursday, November 12, 2009

What to do after you break up with someone - A wise advice :P

She came to me and said with teary eyes:

She: You know I broke up with him.
I: What? really?
She: yes. it's true (she started crying)
I: tchtch... really sad...(I can very much imagine what could have happened, so didn't ask the boring detail)
She: He broke my heart. He didn't deserve my love (are you sure you were in love with him?)
I: yea....he didn't...(thinking...)
She: you were right. we should not trust any man. They all are same.
I: yea....(oh sometimes I say smart things :D)
She: I have lost every thing, every thing....(shedding tears)
I: hmmm.....(thinking some thing else)
She: tell me please what should I do now?
I: err...hmm.....actually.....you ll dislike what I want you to do...so leave it!
She: no no please tell me. I really dont know how to cater all this. please!
I: Ask him to return Burberry which you had presented him last time on his birthday.



hahaha........
I really enjoyed reading this and also check the Break up Tips  if you are hell with someone  :)

14 comments:

  1. If I were in her position and someone said that to me, I'd think of them as a very good friend. Honestly, when something like that happens you need some humor to cheer you up. I would also obviously need a hug as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? :O

    I was ready to hug her but she went off calling me 'Heartless' and Ruthless'. These names became so homey for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz...

    well she was down but when she's over it she would perhaps kick you and laugh it out.. I would have

    BTW, nice advice.. seriously... that is the best she could. When its over it is over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly my point was. Why investing in a dumb business :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. haw :o it wasn't a giggling point. I was damn serious in giving this advice :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am fed-up with what girls have to say on their love relations.
    arghhhhhhhhhh..., They get extremely irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too yar :( but still have to listen them because I dont want to lose the listeners of my silly stories :D

    wesay all love stories have the same begining and the same ending. I wonder why do the new trends of fashion in dramas and movies affect this 'sector'? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. and primarily all girls have the same set of questions to ask from their female friends

    Wo mjhse sincere to he na?
    yamna mai theek kar rhi hun na?

    and argh and argh...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL that's right :)

    with the passage of time, all these things seem colorless and waste of time.
    But yea it's your time Girl! to enjoy such stuff :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. all women have similar stories too and so do boys and men ...

    nothing is new in this world guys

    We are all humans

    well ok yumi can be an execption :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's true razmer.
    but why yamna is an exception? :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ SOOPHIE and MAYYA
    because maybe Darwin had special interest in me
    :cheese

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...