Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things are getting hell out of my hands. I don’t exactly know what’s going on. The few people who are on stage playing their roles now are an uncle (family friend) and my auntie’s family living in US. And yes the superman, my one and only brother-in-law has also jumped onto the stage. I just adore him and I am already impressed by his ability to convince others and to find out way even out of hell. Oh sorry I forgot to tell those who still do not know that I got admission in an American university but my dear father loves me a lot (I also do) and does not agree to send me abroad. Yes yes I am independent lady working from last four years but still my father makes all of decisions about my life and me and I happily follow them like an obedient blind daughter. I have already decided and announced that I WILL not avail the scholarship if my father does not give me permission khushi khushi. And it is final.

But my brother, who is still a silent supporter and my brother-in-law want me to get lot :P and avail the opportunity by hook or by crook. I am not sure what they are doing but I can notice the loooong phone calls for my father. I know papa is in much trouble. He was almost finalizing my proposal and all this have happened. But I am dead sure whatever decision he would make, it will be good for me inshAllah and I will accept it by heart.

7 comments:

  1. thats very sweet of you.

    But i would've rebelled a bit and used the scholarship :) Because your father might change his mind 2 months after the course starts and then you won't get a chance. So better to do it and i am sure he'll change heart when you get a gold medal or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww congrats Sophi! So proud of you!! :)
    I hope you're father agrees 'khushi khushi' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i know a fan that I am really a great person hehe :) My brothers are after my father and telling him the merits of this scholarship and demerits of marriage.

    @gold medal, sweet daddy has already bought me gold bangles for my wedding. And i was literally calculating how much money i could get after selling them. you know prices of gold are becoming sky high.

    Thank God my father didn't know about my noble intentions :D

    @ H
    Thank you very much yar. I need prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe. As an economist, you might know that Gold price is going to increase still further. So just postpone your noble intentions for a while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai Maa. Her taraf aik hi dukhi dastaan kiyon hey? :-(

    You're a great person and I hope you get the best. Insha'Allah your father will consider your feelings in this matter too. Wish you the best!

    And cool BIL's rock! They always carry so much weight with Dads! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. same dukhi dastaan coz it's also a girl's blog :|

    Yes my father and i are the two great souls on earth. And my brother in law trying to catch/match us in this greatness :P

    Thank you very much Specs :)

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...