Friday, November 27, 2009

Advices on sale!

Some give really interesting and funny suggestions for convincing my father. And I literally enjoy all even in such a stress.

A friend: Agar abba nai mantay tu kalaiyan (writs) kaat lay!!
Me: Kis ki? :D

****************
 
Another: Run away from home. I will arrange every thing.
Me: The boy too naa with whom I will elope :P . It would be embarrassing when people come to know that I would have to run away all alone. So arrange a cupid (imagining the horse on the back of my hero.... errr....(damn my love for horses)... my hero on the back  of the horse and i behind him (not horse) holding him with one of my hands and holding a trunk with the other....all jewelry in it....and running away..... taka tuk taka tuk....to the US for study....how romantic)

*****************

Nani: Marry any cyber friend in US.
Me: I wonder if you would accept me doing a gay marriage because all my cyber friends in US are females :P
Nani: dafa durrr!!!

******************

2 comments:

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...