Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am a bad sister :|

Yes I am. Curse me please. I deserve it. You should be grateful to Allah Ta'ala that I am not your sister. I am such bad, bad, a badest sister in fact. I did it again!

Yesterday was the birthday of my only brother and I forgot it. Can you believe I forgot to wish him? I didn't remember it the whole day. When I returned home in the evening, I heard mama asking him to give us a b'day treat. :O duh duh I wish I could slap myself at that time.

He always remembered my birthday, always. He is used to wish me at 12 at night and I....ahhhh...I am really a fitay munh sister.

When I wished him he just said 'ab yaad aiya hai' :( . bad sis

just two three days before, i was thinking to put a reminder on my cell phone regarding his birthday but I forgot it again.

I am sorry bro. You know your sis has a lousy memory. Forgive and Happy birthday :)

9 comments:

  1. Soo sad.. That's y i use Google calendar. U can create an event and set it's repeatability to every year. You can also register your mobile number with the calendar and it sends u an sms at that exact moment. Hope this helps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God! You're a really bad sister :P
    How can you do this to your brother??? Go lock yourself in a room :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Amruth
    Thanx. I have activated the Google Calendar and sms service. But it has some problems and I dont find time to correct 'em.

    @ Anus
    Thanx for cursing me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it really as bad as u think? just go, hug ur bro and well, i guess, thats about it..u love him and thats more important

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leena, I already did that but still I feel that the off and on revelation of affection and care strengthens the relationships. I plan such things and always miss the right time :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother still owes me a birthday present. Sigh. My birthday was in August. Happens to the best of us babe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next august is just few months away. Demand two gifts Falsa :)

    thanks for stopping by :)

    Once on my b'day, when my brother didn't give me anything, I mad an emotional speech on how giving presents of even Rs 30 is important. Next day he gave me a cheap fazool colored hairband saying "shopkeeper tu keh raha tha k 25 k hai mai nay kaha nai bhai 30 ka do meri sis ko 30 ka gift chahiye" :( and you know what I used to wear that band alot until it had torn off. (that's the better way to get rid of such gifts :D )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha. Funny brother, mashAllah siblings are awesome na?

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes they are mashAllah. life is colorless without 'em

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...