Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hey!! Whats up? :)

Instead of thinking and pondering, I decided to visit some blogs. So today i have visited more than 20 blogs. God! but it was awesome. reading about different type of people, their way of explaining things, their problems, their suggestions, i literally enjoyed every thing. So when you have nothing to do, try peeping others' blogs. You ll definitely not only enjoy but would learn something new. Such as I learn today  "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."


I was thinking of writing some very interesting post today. But then I thought....did I ever write such post? So why this time? hehe

P.S. It's too chillin here. My feet are feeling nothing. so signing off off :)

5 comments:

  1. Just for a clarification, that quote was by Steve Prefontaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a fan, that is so nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rading others blog is a nice thing

    Look, I just did that again
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yamna, I really got confused when I reached at your blog. How many of them do you actually have? :P

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...