Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Flashback

My mom is very fond of watching dramas. I have to watch some of them with her. I didn't remember the name of the drama but Maria Wasti was doing some terrible acting in a play. No strong story, no attractive scene, no impressive cast, what has actually done with our dramas.

I started recalling some of the very old dramas. God! I still remember stories of many of the. I came to my system and started checking few of them on Youtube. There are few dramas which I can never forget. I want to share my favourite with you:








I just love this scene mostly and the script is awesome:










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...