Monday, December 21, 2009

Thankless Creature

I am passing through a strange kind of condition and unable to name it. I am in anxiety, in deep anxiety. Am I doing right? would it be good for me and my family? How would I adjust there? The fear of unknown is taking me over and my pleasure for what I am going to get is fading away. I wanted that my parents and the whole family would let me go happily. They are happy. In fact, they are proud of me. Why I am unable to feel any thing? Dont understand why....

I am feeling guilty of my condition. Instead of thanking Allah SWT for granting me this Golden opportuniry, I keep waiting for anyone to stop me going abroad. See! how foolish I am. I longed for this moment and when it has come, i am trying to hide myself in my blanket. I am feeling like someone is grabbing me from my parents and throwing me far far away.

Everything is going fine. My father remains insisting me for ordering any dinner suit (hai koi baat). My brother keeps planning from where we would get the warmest cloths according to the weather there. Mom remains listing what utensils I would need there. My sister is stitching my shirts and other stuff. Brother in law keeps worrying whether I will get the off from his work till my flight. And kids they are reminding me time and again what I should bring for them. Their demand list is extending farther. And in all of them, I keep watching their faces, whether they are really happy or posing to be.

O God! forgive this thankless creature of Yours and help me in overcoming this condition. Ameen!

8 comments:

  1. Aqua calls Sophisticated Drama Queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I am pathetic thankless person, but thanks anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proves the comment. :p AQUA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once upon a time, there was an IOLA ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dunno, it happens, whenever you are going somewhere, or planning ahead,
    some fear start grabbing you,
    sometimes the need to go forward and the urge to stay, become so pressing that one just want to sit there and do nothng.
    Moving on seems so hard, so so damn hard,
    more than half your heart wants that this time of decision would never have come...!

    DO YOU FEEL TIRED BY THIS PRESSURE?
    I always feel like sleeping the time away...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You missed 'Long long ago' :) Aqua

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I understand. Hope things work out for you. Thanklessness is a modern day epidemic. You'll be fine and will remember you in my prayers!
    Falsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yamna: LOLz I do same. Spend most of my time in sleeping.But the dreams of loneliness do not let me sleep for a longer time :(

    Iola = Aqua: Those who leave, have to return one day (did I hear this line in some silly tragic movie. O yea I am myself a silly drama queen :D )

    Falsa: lol you are right. thanklessness has become a fashion now :D
    I am indebted to your prayers :)

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...