Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lil updates

I had interview last week. It was good. This time a lady took my interview and we literally had a good laugh at many points. We also had a small unexpected ceremony there. It absolutely deserves a detailed post. I will do that as soon as I get time. In a nut shell, visa will surely be late due to Christmas holidays here and in US also. I hope I get it before my classes get start.

We had Saturday off this week and Monday as well. So I have arrived at my sister's home in Multan. Bro is also with me. It was a surprise visit for them. Everyone is so excited here, so am I. Kids are dancing around. I don't know why they jump so much. Bhaiyya (my bro in law) is asking my sister to make desi ghee walay parathay and halwa. We are going to have paye in the lunch and would take dinner in some restaurant, as per bhaiyya's schedule. He took off today and is after me for eating this and that saying that I would not be able to enjoy them for a long time. I have already gained alot of weight. God! what would happen to me now?  wesay,  is there any way to store these things in your body? Do tell me!!

And yes dont have time to read your blogs guys or to respond to your comments. Sorry for that. I will surely come back soon.

Cya :)

4 comments:

  1. I am also moving to another city, Isb to be particular....!
    and reading your posts, i feel my shoulders getting burdened and my neck and back starts aching.
    Don't want to reply to your posts...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o but why is it so? is every thing alright at ur end?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well they are more than fine,
    but u remind me that I also would be moving to another city, and all that packing, leaving people and stuff...!

    u should be knowing what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i can understand. But I have no words to comfort you. I am searching few for me :(

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...